Grease Arrestor Maintenance
- The frequency of cleaning the Grease Arrestor and pumping out grease and sludge is set by the Water Corporation and typically depends on the type and size of Grease Arrestor and the nature and volume of the wastewater produced
- The determined frequency is set in weeks and is a condition of the Industrial Waste Permit for the customer to discharge their waste to sewer.
- The Water Corporation expects the customer’s Grease Arrestor to be serviced in accordance with the specified frequency set out in the Industrial Waste Permit.
- However, the Water Corporation recognises that carriers can be affected by other business-related functions, which can impact on their ability to service the Grease Arrestor on the specified date.
- If you require any more information or need to contact the Water Corporation in regard to your Grease Arrestor please visit their website